CreditRiskMonitor was expressly designed to meet the needs of financial professionals, including corporate credit, supply chain risk, treasury and CFOs.
We flag your risk as it enters the red zone of potential bankruptcy, then help you stay on top of it – while there is still time to act.
Unlike traditional commercial credit services, we do not base our risk assessment on payment data, which our research shows does not work to predict public company failure.
Instead, we take a financially-based approach that’s proven 96% accurate, based on:
- Our proprietary FRISK® score, proven to signal financial distress within 12 months
- Financial statement ratios
- Stock price movements
- Market capitalization
- Agency ratings
See how we can help you: Get a personal risk assessment and demo
Assess, Monitor and Anticipate Business Credit Risk – Quickly, Easily and Cost-Effectively
As a business credit professional, you’re responsible for the financial health of your company – from your customer relationships to your bottom line. Even one lost critical customer or supplier can wreak havoc on your receivables and your business.
Whether you’re a Chief Credit Officer, Global Director of Credit, Credit Manager, Credit Assistant or another corporate credit professional, we help you stay ahead of financial risk with proactive notification, and the detail to back it up.
Credit professionals around the world, including more than 35% of the Fortune 1000, rely on us to:
- Uncover portfolio risk with our unique quantitative FRISK® score, proven to be 96% accurate in predicting the severe financial stress leading to bankruptcy
- Prioritize and focus on the most significant risk exposure – including the dollars at risk, not just the number of companies in your portfolio
- Get alerted to material changes with instant email alerts of financial stress and score changes, including agency rating updates from Moody’s and Fitch, when available -- not provided by traditional business credit bureaus
- Save time, money and effort with everything you need to assess a public company, packaged and synthesized for financial analysis. Our research shows it takes at least 3 hours just to gather the information you need for analysis: per company. Time is money. Let us help you save both.
Rely on us for 96% accurate, advanced, actionable warning of financial stress and potential bankruptcy, while there’s still time to act on it.
Avoid Supply Chain Disruption and Control Vendor Risk Exposure
Chief Procurement Officers, Directors of Supply, Supply Chain Analysts, Procurement Leaders, Purchasing and Procurement professionals – if you work in the procurement field, you’re well aware of the damage even one financially stressed critical vendor can do to your supply chain, your revenue and your reputation. What if a strategic supplier goes under completely? Or can no longer ship?
Stay ahead of the financial risk of strategic suppliers with CreditRiskMonitor:
- Vet new vendors and suppliers for financial viability.
- Uncover hidden risk in your suppliers with our unique quantitative FRISK® score, proven to be 96% accurate in predicting financial stress
- Stay alert to changes to supplier financial health over time, with automatic, timely email alerts of financial stress, material news and score changes, along with agency rating updates from Moody’sxand Fitch (when available)
Don’t get caught off guard by supplier financial stress. Stay ahead with a process designed to predict your biggest risks.
Finance Chiefs, Improve Efficiency While Managing Risk in an Uncertain Economy
Treasurers, financial analysts and CFOs: all eyes in your organization are on you. You’re expected to deliver growth while managing risk and keeping your team efficient in an increasingly volatile and uncertain economy.
CreditRiskMonitor helps you and your teams stay ahead of major financial risk, easily and efficiently.
Your public company risk exposure may surprise you. Based on our analysis of over $130B of customer trade receivables, we’ve found it averages 53% of total risk exposure – and in some cases as much as 80%.
Unlike traditional business credit providers, we do not focus on payment patterns, because our research shows they do not predict the financial health of public companies.
We use financial statements, ratios, agency ratings, and our proprietary quantitative FRISK® score to alert you to the risk of business failure.
Assessing the financial risk of critical customers and suppliers is easier with CreditRiskMonitor.
- Make your team more efficient and effective with the right tools to uncover and stay alert to public company risk.
- Uncover your hidden dollar risk with our unique quantitative FRISK® score, proven to be 96% accurate in predicting the severe financial stress leading to bankruptcy
- Prioritize and focus on your most significant dollar risk exposure – not just the number of companies in your portfolio
- Get alerted to material changes and risk with timely email alerts of financial stress and score changes, including agency rating updates from Moody’s and Fitch, when available -- not provided by traditional business credit bureaus
- Save your team hours of time, effort and money, with everything you need to assess a public company, packaged and synthesized for financial analysis. Our research shows it takes at least 3 hours just to gather the information to analyze – per company. Time is money. We can save you both, with accurate results you can trust.
Company: Director of Credit at a manufacturing Company with $1.5 Billion in Sales
Thanks for being there. Your site has bailed me out a few times in the past year. GOOD STUFF and more current than D&B.
Contact us today for a complimentary risk assessment