As a business credit professional, you’re responsible for the financial health of your company – from your customer relationships to your bottom line. Even one lost critical customer can wreak havoc on your receivables and your business. CreditRiskMonitor helps you stay ahead of financial risk with highly accurate data, detail and proactive notifications to make hard decisions.
Most importantly, we recognize credit professionals are an underacknowledged source of expert financial risk insights that help keep companies afloat. In particular, it’s you, the credit professional, that makes our crowdsourcing method so powerful. Credit professionals:
- Control one of the largest sources of working capital going into a company
- Use a variety of non-public information sources such as their own company’s management and sales representatives to be alerted to concerns in a public company’s performance
- Are not held to the same “Fair Disclosure” restrictions that prevent non-disclosed information sharing on public companies
- Confidentially share information with other credit professionals; collectively, their behavior helps to provide advanced warning to financial problems in both public and private companies
We have some of the most experienced and knowledgeable credit and risk professionals using our website every day to analyze the companies they do business with. When a majority of credit professionals are focused on a particular company, we take notice. This makes our crowdsourcing method an extremely powerful – and legal – way to understand how reliable a company truly is as a customer.
Credit professionals around the world depend on us to:
- Uncover portfolio risk with our proprietary FRISK® and PAYCETM scores, highly accurate in predicting the severe financial stress leading to bankruptcy in public and private companies
- Prioritize and focus on the most significant risk exposure – including the dollars at risk, not just the number of companies in your portfolio
- Get alerted with automatic and timely emails of financial stress and score changes, including agency rating updates from Moody’s and Fitch, when available – updates which are not readily provided by traditional business credit bureaus
It all starts by sending us your portfolio
CreditRiskMonitor allows you to create portfolios of unlimited size. The portfolio serves as the foundation on which to build a process. This is critically important to successfully understand where your attention is most needed at any one time. Once established, CreditRiskMonitor will proactively monitor those companies and actively “push” information to you to ensure you are never surprised by a troubled company, default or bankruptcy. We will keep you abreast of our proprietary financial risk scoring, financially relevant news, public filings, changes in agency ratings and payment history.